Monday, February 7, 2011

syjz

Welcome to this day, the first day after yesterday and the last one before the next one.  My balls are still blue.  Did you know that having blue balls will actually cause you to urinate semen within the next 24 or so hours?  It scared the shit out of me the first couple of times that it happened cause my pee was very cloudy.

I had to go to the doctor once cause it hurt when I pee.  The doctor suggested that I not stand on a hot plate.

Quantum mechanics uses an irrationally large box to approximate electron orbitals and their energies.  It's a interesting paradox-like rationality that actually has been working for a long time...using impossibility to understand possibility.  Only now they are fine tuning it, infinitely.

I get tired of hearing that my atheism keeps me from being able to feel love, from having any morals or self-worth or reason to live.  As if the only meaning to life were for god and not for me, because that would be selfish of me to want real meaning for my life and to take away from living only for god...as if life is not my own.  If my only purpose to serve god's apparently unselfish desires, then I see that as being equal to the limit of x --> infinity of 1/x.  That is no purpose to me.  I would not be doing anything to help myself, nothing would be satisfying except that god likes it.  I would be like one of those dimwit assistants that are paid to tell their boss how awesome the boss is in any situation whether it is a lie or not, even when the boss knows it's not the truth.  bullshit

No comments:

Post a Comment