Wednesday, February 23, 2011

dhkt

Yet again, it's the night before another lab report is due and I will end up being awake for almost all of the night until I give up for a couple of hours to sleep, at which point I will hopefully be most of the way if not totally done with the report assuming everything goes well, which it hasn't so far.  I'm sometimes very idealistic, which usually, though not always, perpetually declines as the deadline approaches.

I got the monster juice and have sipped a little.  I went for quite a while, a few months, with little bad sugar intake and now I'm on a bad sugar intake increase.  This only makes me realize the laziness I have displayed heavily over the last year; that I have to have energy drinks in order to have the energy to get things done rather than getting the proper exercise and diet...another thing dragging my self esteem down lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment