Sunday, February 20, 2011

ouyt

And then the next beer started to get me a little over the line that I didn't want to go over...and it was only my second beer.  Does that mean I need to drink more, so I'm not so much an alcohol pussy?  Actually, it leaves me at a financial advantage and I don't feel like an addict in the process.  I don't ever want to feel like an addict again, except when it's being addicted to getting shit done and enjoying myself in the process.  That may be a good addiction, assuming there is such a thing.

However, my lab report has got at least a little chunk taken out, but I always spend far too much time on the wording alone, let alone trying understand the damn results and why they didn't work, which they almost never do.  It took many an experiments to realize that most of them never work right, let alone ideally, resulting in the reason of failure explanations that tend to be ambiguous, but must be that way to a point.  Results, even in the most ideal of situations always have error involved, whether it's random, erratic, or systematic, it's always there anytime a measurement is taken.  However, most undergrads don't give a shit, they, including myself (usually) just want to get that damn set of pages in, get the grade, get the class overwith, and fucking graduate.  At least that is what I am beginning to feel.  Was it naive that I actually wanted to learn in the first place?  Or am I still learning, but with less care?

I guess I'll have a couple of more drinks and read some more of my other shit and wonder if I really am still that naive, especially when I never appear to put any constructive comments into something, as it always appears that everybody else is beyond what I have to say.  My day will come, and I will never look back...

No comments:

Post a Comment