Thursday, February 24, 2011

does it matter

Am I one of few who doesn't really give a shit about evolution?  It's not that I don't accept it, but I seem to find it to be a boring topic.  I may be interested in it someday in my life, but I tend to become quickly bored when reading yet another creationism/evolution argument.  I understand that the argument occurs because there are creationists who claim that evolution is not real because god is real, thus, rebuttals require evolutions defense.

I'm failing a class at the moment.  There is only one week left.  Fortunately, I'm not too far from the line and I still have 2 more lab reports and a final exam to bring my grade back up to passing.  I really don't care about learning anymore, which is quite irritating.  As I've been losing my motivation to study, even though i find most of the topics very interesting, my interest is to just pass the class and graduate.  I still have no idea what I'm going to do with my life.  I finally set up a full appointment at the career center, which will probably end up with her saying I need to see a counselor, which I plan on telling her that I have been and that I've been stuck in a rut in life for a decade trying to figure out what I'm going to do when I grow up.  I can't help but wonder if I will still be thinking this when I'm 70, if I can last that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment