Thursday, April 21, 2011

damn

Why have I become that person again. I see that I would rather set on the internet looking at stupid pictures of some fucking cat with its head stuck in a box then learn something, when every time I'm in a moment where I have to do something like doing chores or grocery shopping or something mundane, I keep thinking I could be learning some chemistry or learning how the American government works, or at least is supposed to work, only to come home and do bullshit.

I do spend some time reading about atheism and have noticed that my knowledge is slowly growing. And I have started back up my practicing of classical guitar for over a week now and have noticed some nice improvement there already, but I still am not putting the effort to get this school shit over with. I really don't think I will allow myself to live much longer if I fail the class I am in right now. I don't think I could look at myself ever again.

The only thing a professional quitter doesn't quit is the act of quitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment