Saturday, April 16, 2011

coming to it

It's getting very close to the end of the semester; only 2 weeks of classes, then finals. I'm still quite worried about one of my courses, which I just took the 2nd exam a week ago and have no idea where I fell in the class score. Hopefully I was at least at the average, which would warrant some hope. I have to pass this class. If I don't, I'm not sure what I will be capable of doing, i.e., against myself.

I don't know anymore, not that I ever did in the first place. It's all been an 'I have not a clue what I'm going to do with myself' my whole life. I'm getting MUTHAFUCKINGTIREDOFIT. Why can't I find myself? I've been spending the last almost 12 years really doing that search. It seems to me that I run into so many people in my classes that are around 20-22 years old and they got it all mapped out and I have nothing. I feel...I don't know what I feel, just like I don't know who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment