Thursday, June 9, 2011

I finally took a step

Today I finally made a step in my skeptical life of pointing out something that was mentioned by CFI but not backed up. I felt nervous for some reason, which is probably due to it being my first time and being afraid that what I was saying was either wrong due to me missing something and/or I was scared of the rebuttal, which is probably the biggest reason for my fear of not saying anything in the first place.

I did get a response and I don't know if I should make another rebuttal or not. It turns out I was right in what I said, but the reason was that there footage was intermittent and they couldn't get what I was looking for. I'm not sure if it's a good idea to just let it go and believe them or to claim bullshit. Would the skeptic not claim bullshit? I'm still new to this and will be for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment