Monday, May 2, 2011

here it comes

I'm about to take the most important, nerve racking final exam of my life. I spent minimal time in the books. I'm not happy about that. I still have some confidence. There is still hope, especially since I'm right at the average. I'm still nervous, though, as this test may have a major impact on the rest of my life.

This is quite weird because I always studied rigorously for each final and here I am at the most important final I believe I will ever take, at least up to this point, and I spent the least amount of time studying for it. I hope for the benefit of the doubt when the grades come out. I think I will be a little on edge until I see my grade for the class. I don't know what I will do if it is not good. But, I don't know what I will do if it is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment