Friday, March 4, 2011

So, I'm getting drunk again. I'm starting to think that this may becoming a bad thing lately. I'm on about a once a week binge and the binge really isn't even a binge, it's more likely a drinking contest for pussies, where the pussy only drinks about 7 beers and is fucking hammered and may not even remember going to bed. Yeah, you heard that shit.

I have noticed that I have been a bit more motivated lately. I had a final exam yesterday for an 8 weeks course. I was scared as my grade was walking a thin line and the guy doesn't like to curve, but I felt well with my take of the exam. Of course, I've came out of countless exams only to realize that I ended up doing horrible. If I do horrible on this exam my life as a college student will be over.

However, the qm shit is getting pretty muthafukngoddamnedintense and I have some ketchup to do.

Something is happening to me. I will be unstoppable...in a good way!!!!!!!!! and some more html fuck all my muthafuknbullshit!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment